Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Zombie Spuds



Cleaning up my hard drive and I came across these Zombie Spuds.

I know you are thinking WTH but here's the story.

Most of you know that I like to doodle, usually with a pencil and scrap piece of paper but sometimes I doodle on the computer using Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator.

About a month ago we had a sack of potatoes that were going bad, getting all wrinkly and starting to sprout all sort of nonsense.

While I was in the process of tossing them out I wondered what a potato zombie would look like, I know this may not make the most sense but it was enough to motivate me to take a few quick photos of the potatos, load the pics in Photoshop and conjure up some Zombie Spuds.

Zombie Spuds.

Not sure why but it had to be done.

1 comment:

Bryt said...

very creative, love it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin