Sunday, March 15, 2009

Spring Arrival

Ok, so we have this cat that showed up at our house last October while I was setting up our Halloween display. She is sweet, well mannered and basically a good girl.

Since she arrived she has worked her way into our family, staying in during the nights and just like our dogs she asks to go outside to do her "business" meaning we have never needed a litter box.

My wife and I discussed the fact that if she is indeed our cat then we need to have her spayed. Well as you can see the discussions were a bit late as she gave birth to five bundles of fur this past Saturday. Even though I'm basically a dog person I find the kittens to be cute and it should be fun to have them around for the next few months.

Spring really is the time of new beginnings!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin