Friday, October 8, 2010

Black and White

I love black and white; black and white films, photographs and graphics.

I also like all the shades in between which would be gray.

Every time I dry brush a prop with white paint over black base coat to bring out the texture I’m always tempted to leave it that way…even pumpkins.

How cool would a yard be filled with only black and white props?

It would look like a still from an old silent horror film.

Cool concept but now I’m off to colorize these guys…this year they are in living (undead?) color.



2 comments:

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Could not agree more...that has been my color scheme for years...love it.

And those are just amazing. You are a very talented man!

Cheers!

suzanne said...

I've often considered a black-and-white theme for Halloween. But I'm not sure if I could resist the lure of orange. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin