Friday, March 8, 2013

I've Created A Monster



Picked up this card game at a thrift store a few years back simply because the artwork caught my eye. We have never played this game; it has simply sat on the shelf as part of my collection of all things creepy.

The instructions on the back of the box read:

“Play the mad scientist and be the first player to build a whole monster (two arms, two legs, a body and a head) to win. Add an arm, take a leg and get a head. A fun and simple card game with no reading required featuring colorful monster illustrations. Includes 54 cards and instructions?

The colorful monster illustrations are the reason I was attracted to this game, unfortunately I have been unable to find any information on the artist.







Made in China
Copyright 2000 Fundex Games, Ltd.
PO. Box 421309
Indianapolis IN 46242

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just picked up this game for free but it came with no instructions... Could you PLEASE help me out and post the game instructions here? Thanks!!

STOLLOWEEN said...

http://www.fundexgames.com/instructions/pdf/4279.pdf

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin