Sunday, November 28, 2010

C.R.A.P. Files 005



Next in the bins of “Collectibles Retained and Packed” (C.R.A.P.) are those little hanging ghosts and skeletons you find everywhere during the month of October.

These guys can be found in K-mart, Dollar Stores, Walgreens and just about everywhere that sells Halloween merchandise, they come with elastic string so you can hang them…not sure where you hang them but they are ”hangable.”

Some are really cheap and awful and some are pretty well designed.

Not sure why I like these other than the fact that they are inexpensive and readily available.

Halloween wouldn’t be Halloween without cheap plastic C.R.A.P. hanging around.

Mediocre crap but I still like.














2 comments:

Tay's Mache said...

These guys remind me of a new version of Puppet Master. :) Those movies creeped me out when i was a kid.

The Gill-Man said...

I have a few of these that I hang in the tree in the center of our yard every year. They're fun little decorations.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin