Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Buster Video

When I build new props I usually take a lot of photographs, the photos help me remember how I create the piece and they offer me a chance to look at the progress from a different viewpoint.

Often I will review construction pictures and see things that I miss with the naked eye, the practice of photographing the building process is one that I find very valuable.

During the month of constructing “Buster Gravesley” I snapped about 1000 photos, here is a short video featuring 846 of them documenting the progress from start to finish all very quickly which gives a good feel as to how the prop came together.

Thanks for all the positive feedback on this project, it is greatly appreciated.

1 comment:

Logan said...

EXCELLENT work, Scott. I've been following you for about 2 years now and I'm still floored by all of the amazing things you accomplish. Those pictures of Buster as it was getting darker, and finally night, were pretty awesome. They put me into the Halloween mood. It's an over-used phrase, but I mean it: keep up the good work!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin