Sunday, April 4, 2010

A Few Of My Favorite Things.

I’m not talking about raindrops on roses or whiskers on kittens but rather a few of my favorite prop building tools.

One of my favorites is the Wagner Power Sprayer, a tool that saves a tremendous amount of time when it comes to applying a base coat of paint to my props.

My particular model cost about $70 bucks, has worked flawlessly and is relatively easy to clean and maintain.

In the case of my last prop, my $20 prop challenge, it would have been nearly impossible to have painted the prop with a brush, you will understand when you see it.

When using the power sprayer I dilute my latex paint with water, the ratio of water to paint depends on the quality of the paint, the higher the paint quality the more water you can add and still get good coverage.

Two thumbs up for the Wagner Power Spray, a great tool that is more than worth the money.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin