Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Treasury Treasures

I’ve become a big fan of Etsy, besides it being a venue to sell my papier mache wares it is  also a great showcase for creative ideas.

One of the Etsy features is something called a “treasury” which is a collection of items all belonging to a singular theme.

You can browse the treasuries or create your own.

Lately I’ve found creating treasuries to be a very relaxing and fun pastime, sort of like playing Sudoku with images.

The treasuries can contain 16 images arranged in a 4 x 4 grid, the theme can be anything from color to emotion.

Here are a few treasuries I have created; clicking on the image will take you to the treasury.

"Nothing Rhymes With Orange" 



"Like Dust In The Wind"




 "Demons In The Shadows"



 "A Very Wise Treasury"



 "Verge Of Darkness"


"Shiver Me Timbers"

2 comments:

Justine’s Halloween said...

Hey, I just saw my green Mummy aceo in one of your treasuries! Thanks for including it. :) Yes, it can be relaxing to make treasuries, but it's also addictive!

Pam Morris said...

you know, I haven't made a treasury yet on etsy but these are very cool...think I'll get started on one! thanks for sharing these.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin