Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Template Storage

No, this blog isn’t about the joy of pizza but rather about storing templates and patterns.

Over the years I have gotten into the habit of saving all my templates or patterns created for my projects.

The original templates are used for everything from skulls, wings and tombstones.


Most of the designs are larger than 8.5” x 11” so storing them in file folders wasn’t working. The solution came in the form of empty pizza boxes. Each box holds all of the patterns for a specific project, then they can be neatly stored and labeled.



A very simple idea that works well.

3 comments:

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Clever!

Anonymous said...

Well THAT is one of those no-brainers that I should have thought of!! Glad I know you on days like this! :D

suzanne said...

Once again, simple yet brilliant :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin