Tuesday, March 8, 2011

C.R.A.P. Files 006

Been a while since I’ve dug into the crap files, for those not familiar the C.R.A.P. files are my collections of Halloween stuff.

Stuff I like to call “Collectibles Retained and Packed” while my wife just insists on calling it crap.

This bin is a doozey, a treasure trove of goodies that I stumbled upon this past December while unpacking Christmas decorations.

This bin is filled with small Halloween items that we used to use to decorate a Halloween Tree during October.

There are hundreds of items to show and tell so we will take it slow and feature one collection per post.

First up are some of my all time favorite Halloween items, Little Big Heads.

All of the LBH’s were purchased from www.sideshowtoys.com.

My collection has figures from several different series including the “Silver Screen Edition” which are black and white, “Universal Monsters,” “The Munsters,” and a special Christmas edition.

The LBH’s were not limited to just the horror genre but featured characters from various movies, music, presidents, wrestlers and historical figures.

Each figure is approximately 3.5 inches high and feature heads that can be posed.

Little Big Heads get two big thumbs up in my opinion. These toys are fun, perfectly rendered and painted.

Love me some LBH’s!

Little Big Heads can still be found on ebay and other toy collectible sites.

Little Big Heads were manufactured by Sideshow Collectibles.












1 comment:

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

No...never junk......potential, that is what it is potential :)

Love those.... especially frank and the bride!

Cheers!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin